Thursday, November 12, 2009

rawr

i am tired, i am sick, i hate Urticartia and bloody SLE they make my life miserable! i can't go out into sunlight. although a single minute i am standing under the sun rashes will come out. suddenly,

my brother said : kakak macam Edward Cullen lah, kalau pergi kat matahari jadi shiny!
sara: bongok, kakak bukan vampire la woi, kalau Alice Cullen ok gak kan? ahaha
Aizat: yeah right!
and then i stared at him like Edward Cullen did to Bella ahahahha
Aizat: apa tengok2 cucuk mata karang!
Sara: buat la kalau berani. tau pun takut
Aizat: LOOOOOOOOSAH (LOSER) tau la aizat handsome macam Edward Cullen!
Sara: bhahhahhahahahha cakap Cullen, Kul-len
Aizat: sama la tu
Sara: taktak

fine aizat u lose i win! again,
thanks brother for making me laugh. i know tht the more i laugh, it makes me endure my health. byee.toodles<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Akhirah

My photo
Malaysia
Sarah, 15, Nerd