Thursday, October 8, 2009

friends, teachers, study & piano

hey there, i miss my ex-best friend. we were classmates last year, we spent our leisure time together, we share our deepest secrets together. love, i miss u a lot. i want u back, the old u. plus i miss my pet brothers, Haiqal & Faiz especially. i rarely text haiqal now, i'm tied up with Piano Lessons, tuition classes, & extra classes. PMR is just around the corner & my piano examinations are coming soon! gaaaaaaah, i'm going to be the 3rd graders for practical & 4rd grade for theory. OMG! currently i'm practicing scales, Debussy, Waltz. SHITSHITSHIT. I CAN'T TAKE THIS ANYMORE.
----------------------------------------
I miss my best friend, Zatey Roslin. i miss my Ptm(A & B) friends especially Cha, Ekmal, Akem, Kimi, J, Dot, Nisa, Shiro, Awa, Mine & Fikry. ohoh, plus my favourite teachers ; Sir Dominic & Ms Hema :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Akhirah

My photo
Malaysia
Sarah, 15, Nerd