Saturday, June 27, 2009

ehehe

im so into him[YA THINK?]. im really crazy with these songs ; I wanna be with you - akon & stuck with each other - shontelle feat akon. erghh.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
btw hey, my birthday, nak dekat yay! i love birthday that day my mum tanye nak ape for birthday??
then fikir , wow this is a big oppurtunnity! aku jawab
"well , so u'll give me wht ever i wnt?"
ibu"ape benda yg nak bagi tau dulu"
"ok, nak 1 bag juicy couture, 1 purse paris hilton, 1 perfumne paris hilton yang limitted addition tuh and pape jelah"
ibu"oh igtibu cop duit?"
"tadi kate pape aje??"
ibu"ok fine, nanti ibu beli 2 benda je!"
"alright then, atleast dapat ape yang nak yay!"
ok lah, i cant stop typing. toodles :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Akhirah

My photo
Malaysia
Sarah, 15, Nerd